Thinking lean - thinking problem, first
- At Better Biz Me, we breathe the lean approach to problems, professions, communities, and life itself. This means we identify problems, not squeeze you into solutions we already find ourselves having to monetise.
- Procurement becomes a collaborative relationship where needs are defined together, and specifications always come out of such a journey. No one is left holding the baby alone.
- Sometimes the solutions may lie in tweaking manual processes you're already comfortable with. If this is the case, this is what we suggest you do. No more.
What we do: "Making the uncanny, canny for everyone"
- Take a look at the slides below to get a feel for what we do: ultimately, encourage you to listen and take notice of yourselves.
Are our services something that you need?
If you'd like to find out whether our "intuition consultancy" services are for you, download and respond to our intuition checklists here (there are three - choose the one you feel is most relevant to and comfortable for you):
If you've already looked at the checklist, and think it's a good move for you to explore using our services, get in touch in one of the following two ways:
- Why not arrange a Skype/Hangouts/Zoom or other video-meeting? My name's Mil Williams: contact me on the email below.
- My mobile is as follows.
- +44 7930 159020
Thanks for coming by, and showing an interest in what we do!
Better Biz Me: "The intuition consultancy"